Coach Of The Month: Jill Rehm
In 2014, Jill decided she was done with her corporate job as a party planner, she wanted to be a full-time yoga teacher. The road to a successful and fulfilling career as a wellness professional was, however, harder than she anticipated.
Feeling depleted, Jill decided to enter, once again, the corporate world. But it wasn’t long before she realized she couldn’t go on living a corporate life. That’s when she entered Yoga Health Coaching.
Two years on, Jill is living her dream life, and is the YHC Coach of the month. Listen to the podcast to learn how living the habits changed Jill’s life and led her to create a successful coaching business.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to transition from a corporate to a wellness career
- How to be comfortable experimenting with your business
- How to turn overwhelm into action
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Jill talks about her postpartum depression
- Jill shares how she is making her program evergreen
- Jill explains how saying no became a superpower
- 1:24 From corporate mess to a successful Yoga Health Coach
- 10:16 Implementing Easefull Living and the Habits
- 21:50 Experimenting and adjusting your business
- 32:41 Advice for people contemplating joining YHC
Jill is a yoga teacher, certified yoga health coach, and soon-to-be mom of 3. Her mothering journey began with burn out, postpartum depression and anxiety, and tons of mom guilt as she fell into the common trap of feeling like being a mom meant being a martyr.
Reconnecting to her yoga practice, incorporating Ayurveda into her daily routine, and connecting with women who were also putting themselves back on the radar were the keys to healing and reconnecting with her own power and desires. Her company Life By The Moon is what came of this transformation from burnt out cog in the wheel to creatrix of a life driven by passion and joy.
She walks with women as they awaken to their innate ability to be energized and vibrant in their bodies, patient and loving with their families, passionate in their work, connected and trusting of their intuition, delighted in the playful curiosity of wondering how GOOD life can be, and choosing a daily experience in full alignment with their own power and desires.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations