23 Feb From Dead End Job to Dream Job: The YHC Archetype
Grace chats with yoga teacher and Yoga Health Coach Natasha Gayl about her decision to become a yoga health coach.
Natasha has always been interested in health and wellness and often used herself as a guinea pig for different modalities. After completing her 200 RYT yoga teacher training, she started researching health coaching programs. She found YHC and chose to study with Cate because of the community support and the business training, aspects that were missing from the other programs she had investigated.
Prior to YHC, Natasha was working a “dead end” job that she did not find fulfilling. Getting laid off allowed her to pursue her passions: yoga and health. She now makes her own schedule, and she feels like she’s growing every day. Helping her clients and seeing her business grow while continuing to learn more in YHC is a rewarding experience that brings her happiness on a daily basis.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How YHC differs from other health coaching programs.
- Why you WANT to go through Body Thrive before, during, and after YHC.
- How YHC can help you find your way to a dynamic, rewarding wellness career.
- 6:00 – One of the standout aspects of Yoga Health Coaching going through Body Thrive before beginning the training.
- 7:00 – YHC has three components: 1. Ayurvedic health study, 2. Coaching training, and 3. Business course.
- 8:00 – The community aspect of YHC provides multiple levels of support that sets YHC apart from most other online, web-based, “distance” programs.
- 12:00 – While YHC is structured, there is enough flexibility within the structure that if you “fall behind,” it’s not an issue.
- 14:10 – Often, YHC allows people to transition out of unfilling jobs into meaningful, dynamic careers.
- 19:00 – In YHC, you get to uplevel your own health in a sustainable way. Each time you go through Body Thrive and each time you teach the habits to your clients and go through it with them, you experience another evolution of you.
- 23:00 – Body Thrive and YHC change the way you show up in relationships. Your capacity for communication improves, and when you live the habits, you lead by example and people begin to see you as an authority.
- “There’s no good or bad. There’s just an evolution of better.” — Grace Edison
- “You think you reach a peak or an edge, and then you look over the edge and there’s even more.” — Natasha Gayl
Natasha is a Boston-based yoga teacher and health coach. She has always been interested in the effects that food, herbs, and exercise have on the human body. Through her studies of Ayurveda and Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine, She has honed her interest in Ayurvedic habit science, food, and exercise into expertise that can help you live in line with your inherent wellness. Connect with Natasha on her FB page Natasha Wellness.