Hello everyone! Today’s podcast is another episode from the Changemaker Challenge with Grace and Cate, who discuss moving from stress to ease in marketing your business.
Some of the big questions Cate and Grace tackle focus on where to invest your time and money: from blogs, to podcasts, to writing a book, to opening a brick and mortar location, there are many options for you to grow your business and reach a wider audience. What will be the best investment of your time and money, and how can you achieve the results you want to achieve?
Tune in to learn how to ditch the slimy sales tactics and instead market your business through nurturance and ease.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to move from stress to ease when marketing your business
- What step you should take before marketing that your business might be missing
- How to use feminine instead of masculine marketing
- 5:00 – How are you going to get people to their end results? Once you have a process planned out for your clients, only then can you start marketing your product.
- 8:00 – Acutely listen to the people in your life: often, they are asking you for help, and you just have to pay attention. Then you can have a conversation with them to see if what you’re offering can help.
- 11:30 – By nurturing your potential clients before they start your courses, they will get to their results more efficiently and easefully. And even if they never join your paid offerings, you will have positively impacted their lives.
- 20:00 – Many people are worried about giving away their best offerings for free. But most of the time, people can’t get to the results on their own, and they need someone to help them get there: this is where you come in.
- 22:00 – You don’t have to buy into masculine marketing! Instead of a competitive approach, you can have one that is collaborative and easeful. Who is already trying to get connected? Nurture those relationships, and see how your business grows.
- “Once they know where you’re standing, and they can see you…, what happens next?” – Cate Stillman
- “You’ve got to attract the people you actually want.” – Cate Stillman
- “Marketing: you get to give it away.” – Cate Stillman
- “I’m tired of the old way of doing marketing… It’s kind of time- and soul-sucking.” – Grace Edison
- “It’s shifting the way we see marketing into sharing, into nurturance.” – Grace Edison
- “Taking care of people before they pay you: that’s marketing.” – Cate Stillman