The Evolution of Relocation: Revamping Your Brand
In this episode, Cate gives Yolanda DeCuevas, one of the Top 3 YHC Bloggers, a platform to gain insight into growing her wellness business and ask Cate some of her most pressing questions:
- In two months’ time, I am moving from the west coast to the east coast of Australia, to a place that is more densely populated, and where people live a typical unhealthy modern lifestyle, but where yoga and Ayurveda are more established. What do you suggest for the best ways to capitalise on this change? I sense my greatest opportunity will be around identity – how I present myself to new people.
- I realize that there will also be challenges here, as most of my local clients know and trust me, which is something I have taken a while to establish. What other things should I consider in order to make the most of this transition?
Check out how Yolanda’s questions are answered, and how you too can gain the practical tools and insight Cate provides for identity evolution in your personal and professional life!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to use big life changes for reinvention in your personal and professional life
- Which questions to ask yourself when deciding who you want to become next
- How to become more accessible as a wellness professional
- Check out Top 10 Yoga Health Coaching Blogs This Year
- Why Are Smart People Not Living What They Know? By Khim Lim
- How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off with a Seasonal Detox by Dr. Michele Summers
- 4:25 – Moving and other big life changes create the possibility for a liminal space, which is where we cross a threshold into an unpatterned self.
- 5:30 – Leverage the power of big life changes to inquire into who you want to become next: Where are you moving? Who do you want to be there? Who do you want to serve there? What do you want to do differently there that you’ve never let yourself do before?
- 9:45 – You don’t have to have all the answers as to who you want to become next. Simply ask yourself the questions through inquiry practice, listen, and then let that inform your behavior. Through this, self-doubt dissipates and trust occurs.
- 14:00 – If you are moving to another location, make it easy for new potential clients to find you. One way to do this is to organize and host a panel of experts in your field: this way, you can introduce yourself as an expert in your new location.
- “With identity evolution…, there’s a continual possibility to define who we want to become next, and to step into that.” – Cate Stillman
- “Feel into the blank canvas.” – Cate Stillman
- “Who you are is utterly undefined and undefinable.” – Cate Stillman
- “I want to arrive without hesitancy: This is who I am. This is what I do.” – Yolanda DeCuevas
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations