16 Dec Fast Track to Pilot with Emily Glaser
As a clinical practitioner of Ayurveda, with a background in clinical nursing, Emily has dedicated her life to bringing together Eastern and Western medicine. To do so, she has split her time between her center in New Mexico and India. But that was before the pandemic.
Having to close her center due to COVID, Emily decided to start Yoga Health Coaching and pivot online. She has been on the fast track of YHC, transitioning her business to the new model.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about the support Emily has found in the YHC community, how she is organizing her business and learning how to sell high end tickets.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to pivot your existing wellness business
- How to sell a high end coaching ticket
- How to brainstorm your course bonuses
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Find out more about the Lead the Journey Course
- Check the Find the Money Course
- Watch the Masterclass
- Bring East and West together
- Organizing your mind with the Lead the Journey Course
- Helping your members make lasting changes
- 2:55 Splitting time between New Mexico and India
- 11:49 The dynamic energy of having a community
- 17:51 Implementing YHC in an existing business
- 26:53 Vata overload and overwhelm as a Coach
Emily is the founder of Agni Ayurveda, in Santa Fe, NM. She is a clinical practitioner of Ayurveda specializing in Panchakarma cleansing, and a wisdom keeper of Vedic Astrology. Emily was trained by mystical doctors and healing masters who guided her to fine tune her capacity to perceive the many levels of reality that make up our human experience. With a background in clinical nursing, Emily is continually engaged in the process of learning and personal development. Her whole-being enrichment approach to healing bridges the East-West paradigm. She teaches and lectures internationally and currently resides part of the year in Vaidyagrama Ayurveda Healing Village, in Coimbatore, India.