Finding Ease and Flow with YHC Natalie Jackson
Natalie’s Yoga Health Coaching experience has been one of intensive growth and expansion. As a wilderness instructor and tiny house enthusiast, she entered YHC with a lot of limiting beliefs about money.
Now in her fourth quarter of YHC, Natalie is successfully enrolling people into her program and working on scaling her business. She has been leading her members to align to the habits, by using nature and her outdoors knowledge.
Even though her coaching plans had to be adjusted because of the pandemic, Natalie was able to create deep connections with her group, and the results have been incredible.
Listen to the episode to learn more about reconnecting to your why, creating a safe place for your members, and outsourcing tasks outside your zone of genius.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to reconnect to your why
- How to overcome limiting beliefs about money
- How to create connection online
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- The experience of growing out of your own skin
- Creating a safe place for people to be themselves
- Adjusting your course due to the pandemic
- 3:25 Engaging in quality growth and expansion
- 8:12 Coaching Groups vs. Individual Coaching
- 15:54 Measuring impact and keeping to metrics
- 21:30 Outsourcing what you are not passionate about
Natalie is your go-to girl for vibrant health & simple living – as a certified Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and YogaHealer and a Wilderness Instructor – she believes it is her mission to help willing individuals to get unstuck, regain their health, reset negative thinking and reduce anxiety so they can experience their own self-empowerment and intuition.
Today, Natalie helps people discover their ability to self heal through Yoga and Ayurveda, behavioral science, mind-body connection within a high-vibe community of others seeking the same balance.
Natalie is also a tiny house designer and builder who believes we are in collaboration with the Universe to create the lives of our dreams.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations