How to Overcome Resistance to Achieve Your Goals with Your Yoga Career
In what ways have you been incapacitating yourself? Every day, people make choices that will keep them from realizing their dreams and achieving their goals. They will make excuses, get distracted by other things in their lives, and weeks turn into months, and then into years.
What I want you to ask yourself is this: what is it you would like to achieve until the end of the year? And what do you need to change about yourself in order to achieve it? Get as specific as you can. The only thing between where you are now and where you want to be is you.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about overcoming victim mindset, getting clear on your goals, and creating a strategy to achieve them.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How your habit patterns can incapacitate you
- How to use time in order to achieve goals
- How to build good strategy and systems
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- The connection between perfectionism and negative thinking
- Overcoming shiny object syndrome
- The better you are at sales the less marketing you need
- 1:11 How and why you incapacitate yourself
- 10:29 Organizing your life in alignment with your goals
- 20:22 Clarifying your job description when you’re self-employed
- 29:24 The importance of building a good strategy
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations