Unblocking Yourself into Action for Health Coaches
Juliet Cullins, a yoga health coach, and Cate discuss what is preventing her from enrolling more people in her coaching group. Some conclusions include more free talks and more social media posts to “put herself out there.” Cate mentions using Grant Cardone’s 10X rule to exponentially reach her target of 20 new people in the coming year.
Cate helps Juliet accept and internalize the positive feedback given to her by her group members. With this confidence, Juliet will be able to integrate her feminine side and overcome her doubts. Her next action steps include asking friends and family to spread the word about free talks and reaching out to ten locations (using the 10X rule) to offer free talks.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to take actions to drive enrollment for marketing.
- How to accept positive feedback.
- How to overcome doubts.
- How to ask friends and family to spread the word.
- How to reach out to businesses to do free talks.
- Free Talks not happening
- Reaching out to others not happening too much
- Need help with social media posting to engage and drive people to my website
What is working:
My pilot group is going well, my people are highly motivated and doing the habits. I feel like I should be giving them more – I like to send extra emails to them with tidbits, tips, and other info I come across.
What is not working: I am not having conversations with others for enrollment into my next quarter in about 6 -ish weeks. I am also not doing free talks right now – although I have been thinking about some topics to do. Have not put that into action. Feeling a little stuck with free talks, social media, and reaching out.
- When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence
- What is the call to action
- Be a Coach
- Link to Image 1
- Link to Image 2
- Link to Image 3
- Your doubt is a critical issue, you need to externalize it not internalize it. Cate
- If you work backward from the 10x rule it will bring you to more interesting places in life! Cate
- I just finished my pilot with great results from my members. Juliet
- [5:59 – 6:35] Cate: “I’m in healthcare and it doesn’t feel like healthcare”.
- [12:52 – 13:35] Cate: “Do you think that trying to enroll 20 people with friends and family is a good tactic?”
- [25:04- 25:41] Cate: “I would look at a lot of places to do free talks right now.”
- Juliet: My long-term goal is to be a health coach, to help people that want to be helped.
- Cate: You need to clarify what your goals are in health coaching to clarify your marketing.
- Cate: What should you be doing that you’re not doing?
- Cate: This is the benefit of the Body Thrive habits, you learn to live in your body and do cool things.
- Juliet: I’m hesitant to totally step away from my job in the western medical field right now.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations