What is Your Biggest Challenge as a Yoga Health Coach?
What challenges are you facing as a health coach? The path to becoming a successful coach is not always easy. There are many factors to consider when building a program that differentiates you from other coaches.
Sales are an incontornable side of coaching, and often the most challenging part of it. As a health coach, getting good at converting leads into sales, means you can help more people thrive, in their bodies and their minds.
Listen to learn more about falling in love with sales, getting prospects clear on their desires, and how to have hard conversations that change everything.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to understand your members’ challenges
- How to have the hard conversations
- How to better serve through sales
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- More about the Find the Money Course
- Watch the Free Masterclass
- The Closer’s Survival Guide by Grant Cardone
- The Metrics of Human Consciousness by Richard Barrett
- Cate reads about complexity from “The Metrics of Human Consciousness”
- Sales are about having hard conversations
- The better you get at sales the fewer leads you will need
- 1:24 Asking your members what their challenges are
- 10:56 The worth of the change you offer your members
- 20:37 Building someone’s excitement and potentiality
- 28:30 Refusing to get good at sales is refusing to help more people
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- How to Coach your Groups About an Anti Inflammatory Lifestyle
- Coach of the Month Marie Weitbrecht
- How to Overcome Resistance to Achieve Your Goals with Your Yoga Career
- What is Your Biggest Challenge as a Yoga Health Coach?
- Steps for Building New Habits for the Future
- Coach of the Month Paige Bradley-Pecoul