03 Feb Coach of the Month: Jessica Drago
Intermittent fasting is becoming increasingly popular, but for all the yogis and yoginis out there intermittent fasting is not a new trend. In Ayurveda, we call it space eating and it is one of the pillars for a healthy life. Recently science caught up with the 4 millennia wisdom behind space-eating, and several studies have supported the health benefits of this practice.
For the past month, Cate has been joined by several members on the Yogahealer Challenge, a fast track program, specially designed to help people overcome mediocrity to become an exceptional person and lead an exceptional life. How? By reviving the habits that make us smarter and more vital humans, such as Intermittent Fasting.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about the Yogahealer Challenge, the benefits of intermittent fasting, and what foods you should be eating when breaking your fast.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to communicate clearly online
- How to develop a relationship with clients
- How to make the most of your skillset
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- More about the Find the Money Course
- Watch the free Masterclass
- Find out more about Jessica’s program
- The loneliness of leadership
- Overcoming money trauma
- Evolution and easeful living
- 1:15 Communicating directly with your ideal client
- 5:16 Sales and developing relationships with clients
- 10:40 Understanding different communication styles
- 16:18 Utilizing your unique skillset
Jessica’s journey started in 2009 with an attempt to nurture a rock-climbing injury. While taking yoga classes, she experienced an endless adventure towards self-awareness aligned with nature’s rhythms. Having suffered and recovered from various sports injuries, Jessica has an understanding of how to offer what the body needs to recuperate.
In the last decade, she has completed workshops certifying for Physical Therapy Aide, Massage Therapy Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Yoga Heath Coaching, and over 200 hours of yoga teacher training. Coupling her love of habit evolution and body mechanics, she is passionate about coaching others through Ayurvedic principles towards their unique pursuit of an active and balanced lifestyle.
Outside of coaching, Jessica either spends family time in nature with her loving partner and son, creates wildcrafted art, tends to her plants, or dances.