11 Nov How Money Works with Caroline Barragan
Caroline’s family was struggling to save any money. She was a stay at home mom, committed to the education of her kids, and with little interest about her family’s finances. But one day, that changed. Caroline started to learn about her family’s finances and begin her journey to understand how she could help better manage their money.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to start understanding your family’s finances
- How to change your beliefs about money
- How to tap into the abundance around you
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- How Money Works: Stop being a SUCKER
- Find out more about the Find the Money Course
- Watch the Masterclass
- Caroline talks about the difficulties accessing financial advice
- Caroline shares her struggles with developing a good money mindset
- Caroline talks about money having the energy we attribute it
- 1:37 From stay at home mom to financial advisor
- 4:33 The Female mindset about money and ancestral healing
- 9:42 Small steps to start understanding your family’s finances
- 17:24 Thinking about money as a Wellness Pro
Caroline was a stay at home mother for 16 and half years, when she decided she was ready to get back into the workforce. As a yoga teacher, currently studying Ayurveda, she wanted to empower and serve others as well as increase her financial wealth.
Caroline’s family was struggling to save money, which propelled her to dedicate herself to get educated about finances. That’s when a friend gave her the book that changed everything – How Money Works: Stop being a SUCKER.
Feeling ready to fulfill her mission on earth, Caroline became a financial advisor.