22 Sep The Hunger of Ambition: Tips for Overweight Pitta’s
The driven, ambitious, fiery nature of pitta can help us get a lot done, but it can also cause weight gain if we don’t eat with the seasons and do and eat less as we age. Typically the reasons behind weight gain in a Pitta person have a lot to do with the intense nature of their constitution. Pittas generally have strong metabolisms when they’re young, but that doesn’t carry on through the seasons of life. How can eating earlier dinners, meditation and relaxing into the present help overweight pittas moderate their weight and mind? Tune in to find out.
What you'll get out of tuning in
- How to age as a pitta person
- How meditation can help you lose weight
- How pittas can get more out of less as they age
- How to be a Pitta Tipsheet from Cate
- Thrive for each constitition
- Take a constitution test
- Overweight Vata
- For info Q+A on the Next Yogidetox
- 3:09 Cate describes Pitta minds tend to be sharp and focused, but they can also change with new information.
- 5:33 Cate talks about identity evolution, what it is, and how it can help us tune into our body’s needs as we age.
- 11:15 Cate discusses the type of meditation that will best benefit pittas — nonfocused, easeful meditation.
- 4:10 — “The name of the game of pitta is transformation” — Cate Stillman
- 17:17 — “A balanced pitta becomes so much less attached to food” — Cate Stillman