This episode is adapted from a Facebook Live video in Yoga Health Coaching’s Changemaker Challenge forum. Today, Cate and Grace are talking about how smart people invest in their business and in themselves.
They will talk about why we should invest in ourselves and our own businesses, the best ways to do that, and what that investment will mean for the rest of our communities and our clients. Plus, get information about our new Yoga Health Coaching 2.0! You don’t want to miss out on this conversation.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What questions to ask yourself before investing in any program
- What is the easiest, fastest way to get results
- How to Tithe to your future Self
Links Mentioned in Your Episode:
- Have a Career Conversation with Grace
- Yoga Health Coaching
- Get your Kira Grace’s Holiday Yoga Dresses
- 1:20 – The most worthwhile investments will be probably be scary, but will also expand your awareness, realign your thinking, change your actions, and manifest a result you otherwise wouldn’t have achieved on your own.
- 6:40 – When we invest in ourselves and our own businesses, rather than in other businesses or markets, we have so much more control over our Return on Investment (ROI), and will probably have higher ROIs than we would have investing in something else.
- 11:30 – What is the ROI? If your goal in investing in a program to gain a certain skillset is to come out of it with a financial ROI, make sure there is a mapped out ROI for that skillset.
- 19:00 – As a Changemaker, the more you invest in you, the more you are helping everybody else by enabling them to invest in themselves.
- 23:55 – How do you know if your investment is a good one? If you feel like it’s right and you’re nervous, and there are people within the community reporting a return on investment.
- 28:00 – Notice what you’re currently doing, and ask yourself if it’s in alignment with your values. This will pivot your thinking and enable you to invest more in alignment with you.