This episode is adapted from a Facebook Live video in Yoga Health Coaching’s Changemaker Challenge forum. Today, we’re talking about the confusion that seems to arise when we’re thinking about what our next step is, when we’re thinking about where we’re going next. Where am I going next? What do I need to do to get there?
I’m hearing confusion from multiple wellness coaches who have a big desire but don’t know what to do next. There are so many things that we can do in our wellness businesses, and the question is where to put our attention. Where is my attention best utilized in order to do my work in the world? Tune in to see what Grace and Cate have to say about next action steps in your journey with dharma.
Plus we have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT you won’t want to miss, so check it out!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to figure out the next steps to take in your wellness business
- Where to focus your attention to reach your goals
- How to sign up for Yoga Health Coaching 2.0!
Links Mentioned in Your Episode:
- Yoga Health Coaching Changemaker Challenge
- Becoming the Iceman by Wim Hof
- Tell your story on YHC Podcast to Grace. You know you want to!
- Plan Your 2018
- 2:30 – Design what you’re saying yes and no to. There is only so much time in a day, so it’s important to design your attention and your schedule with specific ends in mind.
- 4:20 – If money is energy, and you want to increase the flow of that energy, you need structure that can handle it. By creating boundaries, sponda has something to push against, and creativity can be streamlined to make things happen.
- 10:30 – If you want your work to matter, to impact more people, to up your income, you need to up your energetic container. You must find the right structure and the right people in order to get there.
- 12:00 – ANNOUNCEMENT: We are launching Yoga Health Coaching 2.0! Talk to Grace Edison for more information on how you can become one of the 30 people who can take YHC 2.0 for the price of YHC 1.0.
- 16:00 – Yoga Health Coaching 2.0 streamlines the information offered in 1.0 to make the process more efficient and help Yoga Health Coaches achieve their goals faster.
Your Favorite Quotes:
- “Where is my attention best utilized in order to do my work in the world?” – Grace Edison
- “If you build the structure, the sponda now has something to push against.” – Cate Stillman
- “We can do more than we think.” – Cate Stillman
- “It’s not just about reaching for the stars. We’re not afraid to mine for depth.” – Cate Stillman
- “Get in the right group with the right people at the right time.” – Cate Stillman