22 Jan How to Help Your Wired and Tired Students
In this episode, Cate explains why proper diet, lifestyle and rhythm are essential to breaking the stress pattern.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What’s really going on with your wired and tired clients.
- How to work with your wired and tired clients from Ayurvedic and practical perspectives.
- Why proper diet, lifestyle and rhythm are essential to breaking the stress pattern.
- How to address the pattern of hyperstimulation and emphasize rejuvenation.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Have a Career Conversation with one of our Coaches!
- Yogahealer Podcast
- Order Cate Stillman's new book “Master of You”
- Cate explains the subtle doshas of prana, ojas and tejas and their roles in stress and rejuvenation.
- 0:25-5:00 – Intro – Breaking the stress pattern in ourselves and in the people we work with.
- 5:00-10:50 – The subtle doshas: prana, ojas, and tejas.
- 10:50-13:01 – Why proper diet, lifestyle and rhythm are essential to breaking the stress pattern.
- 15:20-21:50 – What is happening in your clients who are “wired and tired?”
- 21:50-27:08 – How to address the pattern of hyperstimulation and emphasize rejuvenation.
- 27:09-28:30 – Closing – Why we do what we do in Yoga Health Coaching.
- “Rhythm enables prana, tejas and ojas to increase in alignment together. And when that happens, you have deep, robust energy.” — Cate Stillman
- “If someone is overstimulated, it’s all cacophony. There’s not coordinated rhythm that creates music. Instead you have chaos.” — Cate Stillman
- “You have to help guide them to a place where they can become aware that they can choose to stop generating noise… that they can develop a discipline, a discipleship to the rhythm, to much deeper listening.” — Cate Stillman