Yoga Health Coach of the Month Alexandra Kreis
Want to learn how Alexandra Kries tripled her income during the last quarter of 2019? Check out her Coach of the Month interview on the Yoga Health Coaching podcast at the link in the comments.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why Yogahealer Live Events are a transformative experience
- How upping her price point shifted her brand, internally and externally and tripled her income
- Why evolutionary relationships are so powerful
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Have a Career Conversation with one of our Coaches!
- Alexandra’s First Coach of the Month Interview
- Order Cate Stillman's new book “Master of You”
- Join our FREE Coaching Masterclass to EVOLVE your Career
- Alexandra shares her transformation during the Berlin Live Event
- Alexandra describes her relationship with pain during her life
- Alexandra and Amy discuss evolutionary relationships
- 3:00 – 7:30 Alexandra’s journey to Cate’s community
- 7:30 – 13:00 How she upped her price point and it changed her on every level
- 13:00 – 23:00 Alexandra’s insights from the Berlin Yogahealer Live Event
- 23:00 – 30:00 Alexandra and Amy discuss evolutionary relationships
- 31:00 – 35:20 Alexandra shares how powerful distance relationships can be
- 32:50 – Alexandra gives advice to Yoga Health Coaches
- “I tripled my income at this point between September and December” – Alexandra Kreis
- “I do not care whether they get it or not, it’s the total conviction that there is a lot of value behind what we are offering with the coaching and where the whole society is heading. Seeing myself as a leader is a new thing. I feel that I can be a leader in a leadership position. That is a new embodiment for me.” – Alexandra Kreis
- “Since I upped my price point, people take me more seriously.” – Alexandra Kreis
- “It’s the readiness that you come with.” -Alexandra Kreis
- “What is the one thing you are still turning away from that is stopping you from breaking through?” – Alexandra Kreis
- “The body is so precious, and we only get the gift of this body and the way we shine right now, we only get that once. We might return in a different form, but we only get the chance now.” -Alexandra Kreis
- “Life is full of paradoxes… The paradox is: if you don’t raise your price, you are not going to get all of the people that want to spend that kind of money.” – Alexandra Kreis
- “It’s all about perseverance and not giving up… And listening to all of the insights everybody has. To trust yourself in listening to what you need to listen to.” Alexandra Kreis
Hi, my name is Alexandra, and ever since I was a little girl, I have been passionate about helping people to reconnect with their nature to understand that we all have the right to be happy and fulfilled. I believe that providing people with tools to explore themselves, gives them the power of healing that lies within us.
It is, therefore, no coincidence that my professional career has brought me into the deeper layers of self-awareness and self-discovery, whilst assisting others on their own path.
I’m a yoga teacher since 2002, an Ayurvedic Lifestyle consultant for 13 years and in 2016 my life changed 180 degrees when I became a Yoga Health Coach.
Amy RodererView All Articles »
I joined the Yogahealer team in July of 2019. I have been a member of the Yogahealer community for almost four years, after discovering Ayurveda through my RYT200 training. I grew up in Vermont, so the idea of health being connected to the earth struck a chord deep in my heart. After working in the wine industry for 5 years and living in Raleigh, North Carolina for almost 10 years, my body was craving alignment with my soul, and I found my way to Bozeman, Montana. My pitta is enjoying the big sky, big snow, and very low humidity! I was ready to begin syncing my dharma and my work life. It is a dream come true to call myself part of the Yogahealer team!