Financial Success Workshop
Let’s talk about making more money! Listen in as Cate schools us wellness pros on how to value what we have to offer.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What’s keeping you from earning more.
- What you need to do to ensure financial success.
- How to be less busy and make more money.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares the story of how she grew Yogahealer.
- Cate explains how to increase your value in the wellness marketplace.
- 0:17-4:00 – INTRODUCTION: How Yogahealer evolved.
- 4:00-10:21 – CONVICTION: What you need to do to ensure your financial success.
- 10:21-23:48 – VALUE LADDER: How to increase your value in the marketplace.
- 23:48-28:49 – VELOCITY OF RELATIONSHIP: How to get results faster.
- 28:49-38:43 – SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS FUNNEL: How to develop a high-ticket item.
- 41:00-50:40 – HABITS: Why habits matter.
- 50:40-1:00:47 – YOUR TRAJECTORY: Where will you stop short?
- “I believe wellness pros should be financially accelerating. What you have is in demand. I believe people want exactly what you’ve got. I believe that you are your own best investment, and that the people who work with you, that one of their best investments is investing in their work with you. I believe your wellness wisdom matters. I believe you have, honestly, what people need most. You have the practical life skills to help people heal. It’s huge!” — Cate Stillman
- “We actually need to join a crowd where financial success is normal, where people grow year over year.” — Cate Stillman
- “Any wellness pro who’s not making however much money you want, you’re doing something wrong.” — Cate Stillman
- “Modern initiation is more or less through price point.” — Cate Stillman
- “If you don’t allow the people that want to work with you . . . to invest more in themselves, you cannot guide their transformation.” — Cate Stillman
Amy RodererView All Articles »
I joined the Yogahealer team in July of 2019. I have been a member of the Yogahealer community for almost four years, after discovering Ayurveda through my RYT200 training. I grew up in Vermont, so the idea of health being connected to the earth struck a chord deep in my heart. After working in the wine industry for 5 years and living in Raleigh, North Carolina for almost 10 years, my body was craving alignment with my soul, and I found my way to Bozeman, Montana. My pitta is enjoying the big sky, big snow, and very low humidity! I was ready to begin syncing my dharma and my work life. It is a dream come true to call myself part of the Yogahealer team!