02 Jan Carman Murray on Enrolling People: YHC Mastery Coaching Gym
In this Yoga Health Coaching Mastery coaching gym, Cate sits down with Yoga Health Coach Carman Murray to discuss taking action to enroll people in your course.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to use old leads to fill your course now.
- Why you need to take action every single day.
- How to use your social media contacts to find new leads.
- What actions you need to take in order to enroll your target number.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Order Cate Stillman's new book “Master of You”
- Have a Career Conversation with one of our Coaches!
- Join our FREE Coaching Masterclass to EVOLVE your Career
- Cate explains the concept of 10X.
- Cate tells a story of enrolling a new member that had been considering Body Thrive for 18 months.
- Cate and Carman role play how to get someone into a strategy session.
- 1:15-7:57 – How to use old leads to fill your course now.
- 7:57-12:36 – Why you need to take action every single day.
- 15:00-22:08 – What actions you need to take in order to enroll your target number.
- 22:08-26:44 – How to get someone into a strategy session.
- 26:44-31:40 – Cate gives Carman her prescription for filling the seats in her course.
- “Follow ups work. And it requires discipline, and it requires record keeping. It requires care. I care enough that people are having a better life. They applied for a reason.” — Cate Stillman
- “Worry happens when you’re not taking action. When you’re taking action, expansion happens.” — Cate Stillman
- “Sales is a service.” — Cate Stillman
- “This is way easier than I was making it out to be!” — Carman Murray
Carman Murray has many roles: entrepreneur, yoga teacher, healer, teacher, mom, rancher, wife, leader, woman. Her why in life is to model for my own children that each one of us has the choice to shine our gifts to the world. Her what is working with others and inspiring them to move away from overwhelm, anxiety and stress and move toward ease, thrive and building a supportive network of people around them – their tribe. I run my own business where I lead workshops, retreats, yoga classes, dynamic groups, and courses.