How to Optimize Entrepreneurship Time + Family Time
In Podcast, Pro-Healer by Megan Pintus
Do you feel like you don’t have enough personal time? Learn how to optimize your time and focus on the Yoga Health Coaching podcast.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to get from work mode into a family mode?
- How to focus your mind on each activity?
- How to get the most out of your time?
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares what she loves about being an entrepreneur
- Cate explains how ideas come better to her while moving
- Cate focuses on listening to what you didn’t hear
- 2:55 – How to create limitation and specific action
- 6:10 – The parallels between true yoga and entrepreneurship
- 11:58 – Creating the space for thinking creatively
- 14:50 – Asking yourself the best questions
- “We see this a lot in modern culture: “I have no energy, I’m gonna drink a cup of coffee”. That’s not how that works!”
- “I’m waking up, to reality as such. Not what I wanna see. But I’m gonna see what is.”
- “Is there a better way to move energy in my body? I there a better way to live in-sink with the universal laws?”
- “If you can always do something and you are constantly putting energy into it. It starts to overflow to different aspects of your life”
Megan PintusView All Articles »
Megan joined the Yogahealer team in 2018. Her insatiable curiosity about ancient wisdom in a modern context led her to Cate and Yogahealer. She currently resides in the mountains of Colorado where she takes any opportunity she can to take extended travel in her camper. She has a background in Yoga, communication, events, marketing and is known as a "Jane of All Trades". Megan thrives on learning new skills and supporting others in any way she can to help them to live their ‘thrive’.