Rewriting Your Memories for Deep Transformation
In Podcast, Pro-Healer by Megan Pintus
Some people can carry scaring memories in their energy bodies, and it keeps them from moving forward. But you don’t have to be stuck with your past. Learn how rewriting you memories can help on the Yogahealer podcast.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How can you rewrite a memory?
- How do you make a new memory detailed?
- How can you use this to let go of bad experiences?
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares how she teaches her daughter to rewrite memories
- Cate explains how people with difficult pasts can use this technic
- 3:07 Understand how to rewrite a memory effectively
- 5:33 Making the new memory stick
- 8:41 Repairing bad memories
- “Some scars are the ruts of the patterns of the self”
- “There are ruts and patterns of the self where you’re willing to sacrifice yourself for empathy”
- “Anyone who’s had a lot of history, a lot of bad memories has a lot of scarring and it really plays into their current energy body”
Megan PintusView All Articles »
Megan joined the Yogahealer team in 2018. Her insatiable curiosity about ancient wisdom in a modern context led her to Cate and Yogahealer. She currently resides in the mountains of Colorado where she takes any opportunity she can to take extended travel in her camper. She has a background in Yoga, communication, events, marketing and is known as a "Jane of All Trades". Megan thrives on learning new skills and supporting others in any way she can to help them to live their ‘thrive’.