Yoga Health Coach of the Month Nadya Tkachenko
In Podcast, Pro-Healer by Megan Pintus
Curious about Yoga Health Coaching? Find out everything from our coach of the month Nadya Tkachenko!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How did Yoga Health Coaching impact Nadya’s life?
- How did the habits of Ayurveda change Nadya’s life?
- What are the main difficulties Nadya’s students face?
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Optimize your health by flowing in sync with the seasons. Nadya Tkachenko’s classes
- Nadya Tkachenko’s Facebook Page
- Nadyua Tkachenko’s Instagram page
- Nadya shares her life’s journey and career
- Nadya tells us about the impact her choices have on her kids
- Nadya shares how small changes make a big difference
- 03:29 Nadya explains how her career change came about
- 15:00 Nadya explains the impact of Ayurveda on her family
- 25:07 Nadya compares the story of two clients
- 29:47 Nadya shares her favorite coaching tool
- “Freedom lifestyle was my ultimate goal, continue to travel, to travel with my kids, to be financially comfortable enough to do that and help people enrich their lives”
- “She couldn’t believe the results she got from the doctor, she honestly didn’t change anything else except started eating an earlier, lighter dinner, stopped snacking, drinking more water, going to bed earlier and all of that really helped”
- “Small incremental improvements will get you there faster”
Megan PintusView All Articles »
Megan joined the Yogahealer team in 2018. Her insatiable curiosity about ancient wisdom in a modern context led her to Cate and Yogahealer. She currently resides in the mountains of Colorado where she takes any opportunity she can to take extended travel in her camper. She has a background in Yoga, communication, events, marketing and is known as a "Jane of All Trades". Megan thrives on learning new skills and supporting others in any way she can to help them to live their ‘thrive’.