YHC Coach of the Month Neve Grace Fletcher
Prior to Yoga Health Coaching, Neve Grace Fletcher was teaching a lot of yoga – as many as 12 classes a week. But she still wasn’t earning enough money to survive. She was living out of integrity with herself, not caring for herself and engaging in some bad habits. Despite that, she knew she was having an impact on her yoga students, and she knew she could offer them even more. Neve joined Body Thrive in November 2016. She felt like that “jump started” her personal growth and motivated her career change. She started her career as a yoga health coach coaching in person in her living room, and she’s now made the transition to coaching online. In this episode, Megan Pintus chats with Neve about her evolution as a person and as a Yoga Health Coach.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why it’s important to identify and understand your unique gifts as a health coach.
- How a Yogahealer retreat can help you evolve personally and professionally.
- How to use collective leadership to help your coaching groups coalesce.
- How to transition from coaching in person to coaching online.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Neve’s website
- Be a coach
- Have a conversation
- Discover more about Body Thrive
- Yogahealer Live Experience
- Neve describes her signature course – “Love Alchemy.”
- Neve gives her best tips for yoga health coaches.
- “I help other people connect with their spirit. If you’ve lost your spirit, I’m the health coach you’re looking for.” — Neve Grace Fletcher
- “Before, was I connected to my spirit? Yeah, I was. AND I was in conflict with myself because I wasn’t doing everything that I knew I should be doing. Now that conflict isn’t there, so I can just own . . . I am connected to spirit, and I can help you connect to your spirit.” — Neve Grace Fletcher
- “I feel very “me” and able to serve others, which is the whole point.” — Neve Grace Fletcher
- “As long as I’m living the habits, I wake up feeling like the richest girl in the world.” — Neve Grace Fletcher
Neve is a wellness provider. She helps others find, revive and connect with their spirit. She does this by guiding groups of people into their potential using the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, modern habit science and identity evolution. She is passionate about spirituality, sacred sex and relationships. Her health coaching program focus on loving yourself and living a healthy lifestyle in rhythm with nature so you truly connect with yourself and those in your life.
Neve knows we evolve faster as community and her dynamic groups to create a community which makes being healthy fun! Neve publishes fun, informative and interesting videos on her instagram, facebook and youtube channels. She also writes on her blog. She is currently running two courses for individuals focused on health, self-care, and sacred relationships. If you are interested in joining her tribe of dynamic individuals on a growth path reach out to have a conversation!
Megan PintusView All Articles »
Megan joined the Yogahealer team in 2018. Her insatiable curiosity about ancient wisdom in a modern context led her to Cate and Yogahealer. She currently resides in the mountains of Colorado where she takes any opportunity she can to take extended travel in her camper. She has a background in Yoga, communication, events, marketing and is known as a "Jane of All Trades". Megan thrives on learning new skills and supporting others in any way she can to help them to live their ‘thrive’.