18 Dec The Evolution of Business: A Conversation with Amanda Cook + Racheal Cook
Tune in to learn what’s working today for building an online audience, how to handle objections and make sales, and how to deal with social media.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What’s working today for building an online audience.
- How to handle objections and make sales.
- How to deal with social media.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Order Cate Stillman's new book “Master of You”
- Discover a Better way to Live and Work with Wellpreneur
- Promote Yourself to CEO Podcast
- She Podcasts LIVE – an event in Georgia
- Wealth Dynamics
- Competition Vs. Collaboration Economy For Wellness Pros
- Getting Seen + Heard In Your Wellness Career
- Working Online Vs. In Person In Your Wellness Career With Rachel Cook And Amanda Cook
- Uplevel Your Wellness Income + Impact With Rachel Cook And Amanda Cook
- Join the Changemaker challenge!
- Cate, Racheal, and Amanda catch up on the evolution of all of their businesses since they last spoke four years ago.
- Cate, Racheal, and Amanda discuss different perspectives on interacting with social media as a CEO.
- The ladies discuss different perspectives on social media and sales.
- 1:15-5:48 – Amanda and Racheal talk about how their businesses have evolved over the past few years.
- 5:49-10:12 – Cate talks about identity evolution in organizations.
- 10:13-15:15 – What’s working today for building an online audience.
- 15:16-21:32 – How to handle objections and make sales.
- 22:05-33:53 – How to deal with social media.
- “I think it’s good to know that, first of all, your people will stay with you. And two, you’re going to be terrified, and you can still do it anyway.” — Amanda Cook
- “Identity evolution happens not just for us as individuals, but it happens for our organisms or our organizations.” — Cate Stillman
- “The marketplace has its own intelligence.” — Cate Stillman
- “Building an audience can become a great procrastination strategy to avoid doing the actual work of asking for a sale or getting in front of the right person.” — Racheal Cook
Amanda Cook is an author, podcaster, ancestral herbalist and digital marketer who helps entrepreneurs to do well and BE well. She hosts The Wellpreneur Podcast, is the author of the bestselling book Wellpreneur, and its take-action companion, The Wellpreneur Planner. Amanda has appeared on Huffington Post UK, BBC Radio 4, The Sunday Telegraph, Natural Health UK Magazine, and MindBodyGreen. She lives in London where you’ll find her foraging along the Thames. Discover Amanda’s work at wellpreneur.com.
Racheal Cook is an award-winning business strategist who believes entrepreneurship doesn’t have to be so complicated. Over the last decade, she’s helped thousands of women entrepreneurs design predictably profitable businesses without the hustle and burnout.
She is the author of Amazon best-selling books Fired Up & Focused and our Business Sweet Spot, and hosts a twice-weekly podcast Promote Yourself to CEO. A sought after speaker on entrepreneurship, marketing, and productivity, Racheal’s work has been featured on US Chamber of Commerce, Forbes, Female Entrepreneur Association, and more.
Her next book, Promote Yourself to CEO, launches in early 2020. Keep up with Racheal’s latest at rachealcook.com