YHC Coach of the Month: Nancy Wind
Before Nancy Wind enrolled in Yoga Health Coaching, she was a part-time yoga instructor and full-time speech language therapist. She learned about Yogahealer from her yoga teacher. She read Body Thrive in 2016 and decided to form a book group. She ran four rounds of her book group in a year and a half before she enrolled in Yoga Health Coaching in May 2018. The Yoga Health Coaching course has transformed Nancy’s personal life as well as her career. Listen in to learn how!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How dissatisfaction with your current work can be a catalyst for positive change.
- How YHC transforms the meaningful work we’re already doing.
- Why Body Thrive is a key component of Yoga Health Coaching
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Nancy’s website
- Be a coach
- Have a conversation
- Discover more about Body Thrive
- Yogahealer Live Experience
- Nancy describes her journey to Yoga Health Coaching.
- Nancy tells us what she sees in future as her Yoga Health Coaching career evolves.
- Nancy gives us her advice for finding inspiration for expanding our own wellness careers.
- “I think that I just wanted to immerse myself in helping people make changes in their life that would improve their health and overall wellbeing.” — Nancy Wind
- “What you’re seeing is all this expansion, and there is no fear or hesitation coming from you. And that is a powerful thing. . . . You know your capacity now, and you have all these tools.” — Megan Pintus
- “I find something that I love, and I just want to share it with people.” — Nancy Wind
Nancy Wind teaches trail yoga. She loves bringing people outside and teaching them how to move their body and connect with nature. She enjoys hiking and foraging. Her keystone habits are meditation and plant-based diet. Connect with Nancy on her FB page and get more info on Nancy’s website.
Megan PintusView All Articles »
Megan joined the Yogahealer team in 2018. Her insatiable curiosity about ancient wisdom in a modern context led her to Cate and Yogahealer. She currently resides in the mountains of Colorado where she takes any opportunity she can to take extended travel in her camper. She has a background in Yoga, communication, events, marketing and is known as a "Jane of All Trades". Megan thrives on learning new skills and supporting others in any way she can to help them to live their ‘thrive’.