Yoga Health Coaching Coach of the Month Carmen Murray
Carmen Murray, the newest certified Yoga Health Coach, sits down with Amy Roderer to talk about what she loves most about YHC. Carmen shares her tips for listening to your intuition, and the best ways to strengthen that muscle. Amy and Carmen also talk about live events and why they are so important for growth and showing up in the Yogahealer and Yoga Health Coaching communities.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to trust your intuition
- How Carmen incorporates energy healing into her course
- Why Carmen goes to a live event every year, and how she prepares to show up!
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Carmen’s website
- Carmen’s facebook
- Have a conversation
- Discover more about Body Thrive
- Yogahealer Live Experience in New York
- 1:25- Introduction to Carmen’s story and journey with Yogahealer
- 4:30- Family lifestyle changes that have occurred since her journey as a Yoga Health Coach
- 13:00- How to approach the marketing aspect of the health coaching service
- “I get to practice asking good questions. They have the answer and know exactly what they need to do, so it feels like I’m connecting them more with their intuition.” -Carmen
- “I just love the depth that my cells have when it comes to surrender now. I just do the work, take the action steps, and be available for what shows up.” -Carmen
- “Teaching the habits keeps me on track, and when the course members watch me live the habits, they are reminded that I’m real.” -Carmen
Carmen is the founder of Spherical Healing and Shine Through Habit Mentoring. As a former schoolteacher she has firsthand experience of the overwhelm and anxiety that can show up when people get lost in all that goes on. She has also witnessed this in her students, their families, and colleagues.
As a conscious woman, she has spent the past 15 years shifting her life to be more aligned with the gifts that she has to offer the world. In the past year, Carmen stepped out of teaching in a classroom and into mentoring and supporting people who are tired of struggling and want to experience easeful living and joy in their lives. By combining her love of self-healing and awareness with her knowledge of Ayurveda, Body Talk, Reiki, and Access Consciousness, she inspires people to unapologetically show up as themselves and shine their light in the world. Connect with Carmen on her website and facebook.
Amy RodererView All Articles »
I joined the Yogahealer team in July of 2019. I have been a member of the Yogahealer community for almost four years, after discovering Ayurveda through my RYT200 training. I grew up in Vermont, so the idea of health being connected to the earth struck a chord deep in my heart. After working in the wine industry for 5 years and living in Raleigh, North Carolina for almost 10 years, my body was craving alignment with my soul, and I found my way to Bozeman, Montana. My pitta is enjoying the big sky, big snow, and very low humidity! I was ready to begin syncing my dharma and my work life. It is a dream come true to call myself part of the Yogahealer team!