Shea Lehnen: Killing it with enrollment
After flirting with Yogahealer for about six months, in May 2020, Shea Lehnen decided to go all-in and join Yoga Health Coaching.
Now, only a few months after, she has enrolled 18 people into her Pilot Program. It just goes to show that investing in yourself does, truly, payoff!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to enroll in a conservative community
- How to build your confidence with coaching
- How to invest in yourself in order to grow
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Shea talks about building trust in a conservative community
- Shea shares what advice Cate gave her about confidence as a coach
- Shea talks about her enrollment goals
- 2:02 The Fast Tracking path in YHC
- 7:31 Structuring your Pilot and Course
- 16:18 Using the step by step YHC system
Shea Lehnen started Yoga Health Coaching in May 2020. With a background in psychology, and as a yoga teacher, Shea created Balanced Warrior of Wyo, and is ready to crash the scene with holistic wellness!
Her desire is to help people, Rooted in Ayurveda and Yoga, become the best they can be by making small changes over time, leading to health and becoming their most vibrant selves.
Based in a conservative community in Wyoming, Shea was looking to deepen her Ayurveda experience when she found Yogahealer. Choosing to fast track her YHC experience, she has been able to enroll 18 people into her Pilot!
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Grow Sales with a Small List (Cate Stillman with Jules White)
- Martha Kastler: Building Bridges into Community with Evidence of Success
- Coach of the Month: Monica Biasiolo
- Leah Petitti: Power of Voice Coaching for People with Good Jobs
- Awaken Your Hunger, Desire and Focus with Carman Murray
- How to Coach your Groups About an Anti Inflammatory Lifestyle