05 Dec Yoga Health Coach of The Month Tania Miliken
Having Tania Milliken in the Yogahealer community has been a blessing to me and to all of my course members. Tania’s unique perspective on family healing is what drove her to Yoga Health Coaching, and it’s what makes her an effective leader in her communities. In this podcast episode, Tania talks about how she found Yogahealer, why she will always be part of the Yogahealer community, and what’s next for her in her career as a Yoga Health Coach.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How Tania found Yogahealer and her path to personal healing to help her family heal
- Why Tania is an advocate of community-based programs
- What healing work Tania does with families with children with diverse neurological needs
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Body Thrive
- Yoga Health Coaching
- Living Ayurveda
- Order Cate Stillman's new book “Master of You”
- Join the Changemaker challenge!
- Tania shares her work supporting parents of special needs children
- Tania and Amy discuss the importance of healing ourselves to help others heal
- Tania discusses her personal struggles with raising special needs children
- “It’s so much fun. And it’s been such an honor to be able to be part of the community. And that place and safety that Cate created so that as we’re doing this work and learning the habits and moving into coaching, we get to grow and practice in the safety of a community and with our peers. And everybody is leading and supporting each other.” — Tania Milliken
- “In Cate’s community, in 17 months, I just had so many breakthroughs in my health, my emotions, communication skills . . . really finding what I really love to do in the world.” — Tania Milliken
- “When I came to work with Cate, it was in the Living Ayurveda course as a family healer. And after I’d worked with her and done the Body Thrive program, I HAD to become a health coach because there are so many people who need the services that Cate’s offering.” — Tania Milliken
- “I didn’t want Cate’s program [Living Ayurveda] for me, but I could see some of the health and wellness benefits for my kids . . . and so I joined her family healing program. And in doing so, of course, figured out that there were other things that I also needed to be doing, that there was a level of self care I thought I was doing that I wasn’t. And inadvertently, I’d become part of the problem.” — Tania Milliken
Tania Milliken is a Certified Yoga Health Coach, with 20 years of experience as a family Support Specialist, who supports families with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and similar Neurodevelopmental Disorders such as ADHD & Autism, when they are ready to focus on finding health and ease in their daily lives.